About Your Personal Tech Fairy
Hey there, I'm Bev (she/her). I’m a ConvertKit consultant + subscriber strategist and the face behind Your Personal Tech Fairy.
Your Personal Tech Fairy is the only done-for-you email marketing service that humanizes tech and automation for socially conscious coaches & service-based small business owners who want a seamless system on ConvertKit that treats your audience with trust and respect, in a world that too often prioritizes profit over people & the planet.
There’s so much gross information out there about email marketing that treats your audience like numbers.
I take a different approach.
When we work together, you get customized ConvertKit strategies based on your business and support in actually implementing them.
You’ll learn things you don’t even know you can do on ConvertKit that can help you create more opportunities to make sales in a way that feels good to you.
I’m a ConvertKit expert and have been using the platform for 7 years. I’ve helped dozens of clients, including health & wellness professionals, chefs, Realtors, and business coaches, with both strategy and implementation.
My own journey as an entrepreneur began in 2010 as as a jewelry designer + metalsmith, selling my handmade creations. After getting tired of the grind of selling physical products, I pivoted my business into teaching other budding jewelry makers to kickstart their hobby.
Through years of learning about emailing marketing, building sales funnels, and automation, I decided to create and sell digital products online. And along the way, I realized I enjoyed the process just as much as creating the products themselves.
(While I’m a creative soul, I’m also a very logical thinker.)
And I want the same for you without you having to spend hours of your day digging through Google searches trying to figure out how.
Me back in the day with my jewelry business | Image by Lorna Stell Photo
More core value is People and the Planet over Profit.
I will not work with businesses that are rooted in harming people and/or the planet. Even if that means missing out on an opportunity for me to make money. My other values include:
I try to meet my clients with empathy and recognize that we all show up in different ways based on our lived experiences.
This shows up as supporting other small business owners and donating my time and money to social justice causes.
I recognize the many levels of privilege I have and use it to lift the voices of those from marginalized communities/identities.
“I needed some help in creating a proper email marketing system for my business. Bev went above and beyond in helping me clean up my list and create a proper system. My email opening rates are higher than ever before as a result of her work. I highly recommend working with Bev.” -Padma Ali
Some totally random factoids about me.
- I’m named after my maternal grandmother, also named Beverly
- My favorite shows are Friends and Gilmore Girls
- In college I VERY briefly considered majoring in math, until I took Vectors & Matrices, a post-calculus math course, for “fun” (as it turns out, it wasn’t actually that much fun)
- For awhile I was super into blogging and attended four blogging conferences in three years
- I’m not that into blogging anymore, but I do have a neglected personal blog about eco-friendly living called Bev Goes Green
- After my husband and I got married, we quit our jobs and backpacked around Panama and South American for 5 1/2 months. We visited Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador & Colombia. (My favorite was Peru.)
- I have two daughters who are almost exactly four years apart in age, and the three of us each have a V in our name